Dr. Jason Barnett (gynecologic oncology)
He practices in both Murfreesboro at Ascension Saint Thomas Rutherford Hospital and in Nashville at Saint Thomas Midtown.
Topics Covered on Tuesday Morning at WGNS:
- Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month (September)
- Symptoms of Ovarian Cancer
- Side effects of treatments
- How to catch Ovarian Cancer before it is too late
- Average age of those with Ovarian Cancer
- Who has an increased risk of having Ovarian Cancer?
- Lifestyle recommendations that can sometimes help minimize risk factors
- Importance of not delaying doctors' appointments, even during the pandemic
- New and exciting treatment options
About Dr. Barnett:
Dr. Jason Barnett is a gynecologic oncologist with Saint Thomas Medical Partners, part of Ascension. Dr. Barnett is board-certified in Gynecology Oncology.
Dr. Barnett has a special interest in minimally-invasive procedures, robotic surgical treatments, and advanced surgical techniques for ovarian cancer.
He seeks to treat patients like family, providing the most progressive, state of the art surgery and treatments.
Outside of the office, Dr. Barnett enjoys spending time outdoors, running, and participating in church activities.
How to Contact his Office:
Dr. Barnett’s main office is located in Nashville and he can be reached by calling (615) 284-4646.