Realtor David Estes from the Smyrna Parks Realty office talks about real estate in Rutherford County in today’s market on Friday, 06/10/22.
1. What is the current inventory in Rutherford County?
2. What is the average asking price in our area?
3. Are clients okay with larger loans that are sometimes costing them $3,000 to $4,500/mo?
4. Are we seeing a lot of buyers coming in from areas outside of Rutherford County and what are the buyers saying the reason is for their move?
5. Highest priced homes and what those homes include? (Example: 5+ acres, 4 to 5 bedrooms, 4 to 5 bathrooms, 3+ car garage?)
6. Are swimming pools a plus in today’s times or a negative for a home?
7. What does construction costs look like today? Is it cheaper to build or to buy a home and then renovate it?
David Estes is with Parks Real Estate 615-566-7777.