(MURFREESBORO, Tenn.) Job seekers are encouraged to explore opportunities with the new Ascension Saint Thomas Rutherford Westlawn hospital. The new location makes for Tennessee’s first neighborhood hospital. It is scheduled to open its doors to patients in early 2023.
President and CEO of Ascension Saint Thomas Rutherford Gordon Ferguson told WGNS what their new complex will include... This highly anticipated satellite of the main hospital campus will improve access to care for members of Murfreesboro's Westlawn and Blackman communities. Residents of some rural parts of Rutherford County will also benefit from care closer to home.
This neighborhood hospital will include eight private inpatient medical beds, an emergency department with eight treatment rooms, diagnostic imaging and laboratory services and a second story that will be dedicated to medical offices.
At this hiring event, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about comprehensive benefits packages, culture and teamwork
Attractive opportunities are available for registered nurses, patient care technicians, and multimodality technicians. Operators of the new hospital report this is an opportunity to help build and shape the culture of Tennessee's first neighborhood hospital.
DATE: Tuesday, October 25, from 10am to 2pm CST
ADDRESS: 1700 Medical Center Parkway, Murfreesboro, TN 37129 Classroom B
RSVP: RSVP to hiring event here
More WGNS NEWS Headlines:
- Local Private School Move to TSSAA High School football
- More Rules on the Banning of Parties at Airbnb Rentals in Rutherford Co. and TN
- Halloween Events in Murfreesboro and Smyrna on Oct. 29th
- Name of Pilot Killed in Tuesday Airplane Crash Released
- Local Non-profit to Hold Free Fix-It Fair on Saturday
- Haunted Hijinks for Halloween in Murfreesboro and Smyrna
- Missing Man in Murfreesboro Killed in Bike Accident on 231 South