(Shelbyville, TN) In Bedford County, authorities have arrested a man who is accused of having images of children engaged in sexual activity. Christopher Reinhardt was apprehended after an ongoing investigation that began with an Internet Crimes Against Children cyber tip.
As a result of the investigation by the Bedford County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigation Division, Reinhardt was charged with at least one count of sexual exploitation of a minor.
As of Tuesday evening (11/01/2022), 50-year-old Reinhardt was still behind bars in Bedford County.
DISCLAIMER: All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. The arrest records or information about an arrest that are published or reported on NewsRadio WGNS and www.WGNSradio.com are not an indication of guilt or evidence that an actual crime has been committed.
More WGNS NEWS Headlines:
- Murfreesboro Police Need Name of Subjects in Stolen Check Case
- 419 Pounds of Drugs Taken In During Drug Take Back
- Local College Students Post Stories, Dance in NY and More
- Commentary: Government Hidden Balloon Bombs
- A Closer Look at Record Low Water Levels in the Mississippi Rivers (w/Photos)
- Local Non-Profit Collecting Coats for those in Need
- Murfreesboro Senior Citizen Becomes a Black Belt in Karate
- Alleged Street Racers Arrested in Special Operation Focused on Reckless Driving
- Area Residents Can Report Speeding and Traffic Concerns to Murfreesboro Police