The final chapter to a murder case that involved the death of 18-year-old Kendrick Love, has come to a close with the conviction and sentencing of the accused murderer. Reports from Murfreesboro Police reported the shooting occurred at Gateway Apartments. Rutherford County District Attorney Jennings Jones takes listeners back to May 16, 2017…
Taeshaun Keith Patterson, who was 17 when he shot and killed Love, was convicted last year and reappeared in court earlier this year (Jan. 30, 2023) for his complete sentencing… Prior to the recent sentencing, Patterson was previously sentenced to life in prison last year on February 25, 2022 for additional charges in that case. For that sentence, he will be eligable for release in year 2052. At that point, Patterson will be 52-years-of-age.
According to the Tennessee Department of Corrections, Patterson is being housed in the West Tennessee State Penitentiary. The prison is located in Lauderdale County, Tennessee.
Additional WGNS News Headlines:
- Man Convicted of a Murfreesboro Rape Sentenced This Week
- New Bill to Help Fund Rutherford County School Growth
- Rutherford Co. and Murfreesboro City Schools Closed Friday
- Free Bare-Root Tree Seedlings for Local Residents
- Tri-Star StoneCrest Hosts Rutherford Co. School Students
- Unemployment Rate in Tennessee Holds Steady
- Local Lawyer Announces $30,000 Raised to Help Others