Murfreesboro, TN - In the early morning hours of April 17, an unidentified male was caught on video entering the Galaxy Vape Store on South Church Street next to Koji Express. The man, according to Murfreesboro Police, entered through an unlocked front door and took items from the store. However, police did not say exactly what or how many items were stolen. Shortly after the subject entered the store, he left on foot and could be seen running towards the nearby Barfield Animal Clinic that is across the street.
The MPD says that two days later on April 19, 2023, the same man allegedly returned with one other person. Authorities reported they used a hatchet to break the glass on the door to get inside a second time. A security camera showed that the two culprits were only in the store for about one minute before leaving and again crossing South Church Street, running in the direction of the animal clinic.
If you can help police, you're encouraged to contact Detective Williams Pullias at 629-201-5640 or email him at email@example.com.
DISCLAIMER: All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. The arrest records or information about an arrest that are published or reported on NewsRadio WGNS and www.WGNSradio.com are not an indication of guilt or evidence that an actual crime has been committed.
Have You Seen These Popular WGNS News Stories?
- Over $14-Million in Water Projects Funded in Rutherford Co.
- Barnabas Vision FREE Family Fun Day is this Saturday
- MTSU and Southwest Airlines Partner for Students
- Special Dedication of a New Artistic Bench at Gateway Island
- Reunite with Unclaimed Property in Tennessee
- MPD Need Help with Lowe's Shoplifting Case
- International FolkFest in Rutherford County This June
- Online Child Predators Talking to Your Locally
- Large Car and Bike Show Planned for Rutherford Co. on June 24th
- Child Abuse Awareness Walk in Murfreesboro on Friday
- The Latest SCAMS in Murfreesboro and Rutherford County
- Megan Turnbow Named English as a 2nd Language Coordinator
- The Main Street Murfreesboro Downtown Market Restarts in May
- Warrants Served in Warren County, TN Case, 2-Arrested