Murfreesboro, Tenn. - Insight Counseling Centers has announced a newly formed group, Insight Ambassadors of Rutherford County.
The ambassadors have committed to represent Insight in their communities and be voices that help de‐stigmatize mental health.
“Each Rutherford County ambassador is a long‐time supporter of Insight’s mission. It is wonderful that this group has come together in an official way to help make sure those who live and work in Rutherford County know about our agency’s mission, and that we stand ready to provide professional counseling to individuals, couples, and families,” said Pam Brown, Insight’s executive director.
Insight Counseling Centers have served Rutherford County since 1996. Its office is located within First Baptist Church on East Main Street in Murfreesboro. In March of 2020, Insight began offering telehealth. Services are offered on an income‐based fee scale; the agency accepts some insurance plans. Insight’s mission is to restore lives to wholeness – mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.
Scroll down to learn more...
The members and their church affiliations are:
- Ms. Judy Campbell, representing First Baptist Church
- Ms. Ginny Dansby, representing St. Paul’s Episcopal Church
- Ms. Sue Dewees, representing First Baptist Church
- Dr. Arthur Ford, representing St. Mark’s United Methodist Church
- Mr. Jeff Fryer, representing First Baptist Church
- Ms. Mimi Genet, representing First United Methodist Church
- Dr. Ircel Harrison, representing First Baptist Church
- Ms. Rise Hayes, representing First Baptist Church and the Insight Board of Directors
- Ms. Susanne Hebden, representing St. Paul’s Episcopal Church
- Ms. Beverly Henley, representing Central Christian Church
- Ms. Stephanie Hickerson, representing St. Paul’s Episcopal Church
- Mr. Justin Holder, representing First Baptist Church, Insight Development and Marketing
- Ms. Emily Jackson, representing First United Methodist Church
- Ms. Jennifer McGuire, representing St. Paul’s Episcopal Church
- Dr. Ellen Slicker representing, First United Methodist Church
- Ms. Shannon Woodfin‐Parsons, representing First Presbyterian Church