(RUTHERFORD COUNTY, TN) There has been a temporary change in the dispatch phone number at the Rutherford County Sheriff’s Office since Wednesday. According to Officials at the Sheriff’s Office, they have been awaiting AT&T’s local technicians’ response since 2 a.m. Wednesday morning.
Callers needing non-emergency service from the Sheriff’s Office Dispatch should call 615-546-5793 while the regular phone lines are being repaired. Not-to-worry, the 9-1-1 emergency lines are operating, only the dispatch line is impacted by the technical issues.
On Thursday afternoon around 1 p.m., Lisa Marchesoni, the Sheriff's Public Information Officer stated, "The AT&T lines are still waiting for repairs by AT&T technicians. 9-11 lines are operating."
Again, the 9-1-1 lines are working properly, only the dispatch lines are disrupted.
More WGNS NEWS Headlines:
- Local Resident Reports her Accounts were Drained by Fraud
- Car Show and Depot Days This Weekend
- Local School Districts Host Partnership Fair
- 18th Annual Reading in Schools Day was a Success
- Canine Flu is a Growing Problem in Tennessee
- Murder Suspect Arrested in Nearby Smithville, TN
- Murfreesboro Firefighters Rescue Man from Trench