(Tennessee Amber Alert) You may have been awakened early Monday morning by the sound of an AMBER Alert around 5:30 AM (December 19, 2022). Thankfully, that alert was cancelled about 15 to 20-minutes after it was issued. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation confirmed the child, that was the focus of the alert, was safely located.
The AMBER Alert was originally issued on behalf of the Fayetteville Police Department for 1-year-old Roberto Godinez III. The baby boy was reported to have last been seen in a blue t-shirt. At the time, authorities reported the child may have been with Roberto Godinez II, who is remains at large.
Again, the baby has been safely located and the suspect, Roberto Godinez II is wanted by authorities. At last report, the TBI said that Mr. Godinez II was possibly traveling in a dark gray 2015 Chrysler 200 sedan with a Tennessee tag number of “D055UT.” The sedan has minor front end bumper damage. Godinez is wanted by the Fayetteville Police Department for Especially Aggravated Kidnapping and other offenses.
DISCLAIMER: All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. The arrest records or information about an arrest that are published or reported on NewsRadio WGNS and www.WGNSradio.com are not an indication of guilt or evidence that an actual crime has been committed.
More WGNS News Headlines:
- Dangerously COLD Weather and Your Electricity - Read More
- Lost or Missing Cellphone Scam - Subject Going from Home to Home - Read More
- Ginseng Research Continues at MTSU in Murfreesboro and Far Beyond - Read More
- Unsung Hero Nominations Needed for Unity Luncheon - Read More
- Rutherford County Gas Prices are Low Compared to Other Areas of the State - Read More
- Drug Bust in Rutherford Co. North Carolina - Not Rutherford Co. Tennessee