Middle Tennessee - A Silver Alert that was issued last Wednesday for a missing Middle Tennessee man has been called off, after the subject was safely located. The alert was initiated by the Warren County Sheriff’s Office in cooperation with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation. 35-Year-old Wayland Cato was previously last seen in the McMinnville area.
Late Monday night (Dec. 27, 2022), the Warren County Sheriff's Office confirmed that Cato was safely located and reunited with his family.
PREVIOUS: Authorities say Cato was last known to be in the area of the Old Nashville Highway in Warren County on Wednesday, December 21, 2022. The TBI confirmed that Cato has a medical condition that may impair his ability to return safely without assistance, which is why the Silver Alert was issued. His case has also been entered into the National Crime & Information Center database (NCIC).
Description of Missing Person: The Silver Alert shows that Cato is a 35-year-old white male and stands about 6-feet tall. He weights 165-pounds and has brown hair and blue eyes.
Source: Warren County Sheriff’s Office, NCIC Case #M597162498
More WGNS News Headlines:
- Rutherford County DUI Numbers Increase During Holidays
- Murfreesboro Notifies Republic Services about Contaminated River
- Notes LIVE Land Deal Closes in Murfreesboro - Read More
- Commentary: Youth Lack Critical Thinking Skills
- Murfreesboro, TN is the 3rd Fastest Growing City in USA
- Bill Passes to END Child Exploitation, thanks to Tennessee Congresswoman
- Colored Light Rings on Headlights, Dark Window Tint - What's Legal?
- State Rep. Bryan Terry sees changes to third grade literacy law
- Murfreesboro Guardsman Graduates from U.S. Army Ranger School
- Lost or Missing Cellphone Scam - Subject Going from Home to Home - Read More
- Ginseng Research Continues at MTSU in Murfreesboro and Far Beyond - Read More
- Click Here to head BACK to the Main News Page to See All of our Headlines