(Smyrna, TN) Despite the holidays being behind us, shoplifting cases that happened before the New Year continue to be a thorn in the side of law enforcement and retailers. One of the cases that remains under the investigative eye of police, occurred in Smyrna.
Detective Steve Martin with the Smyrna Police Department has obtained video footage of two people who are wanted for questioning after a theft was reported at a local retailer. The reported theft of merchandise unfolded at the Ulta store, which is around the corner from Target - - near the intersection of Sam Ridley Parkway and Industrial Boulevard. Ulta is a beauty and cosmetics store.
Currently, Detective Martin is working to identify the individuals pictured above this article. The duo were caught on camera after the alleged theft at Ulta on November 28, 2022. If you recognize the subjects, you're encouraged to contact SPD Detective Steve Martin at 615-267-5432 or email him at email@example.com.
DISCLAIMER: All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. The arrest records or information about an arrest that are published or reported on NewsRadio WGNS and www.WGNSradio.com are not an indication of guilt or evidence that an actual crime has been committed.
Additional WGNS News Headlines:
- SCAM: Don't Fall for the $750,000 Fake Lottery Letter
- MTSU Professor takes a look at Crime, and TV Shows Ripped from the Headlines
- New Westlawn Hospital in area of Veterans Pkwy and I-840 to Open in March
- Fatal I-840 Accident Remains Under Investigation
- City of Murfreesboro and Middle TN Electric Land Swap Completed
- MPD Investigate Another Shoplifting Case at Lowe's on Old Fort Pkwy