A woman who was reported as missing in the Murfreesboro has been safely located. According to MPD Public Information Officer Larry Flowers, “57-year-old Wendy Jensen has been located. She was found in Chattanooga and is safe.” Flowers confirmed her being found safe about 100-miles East of Murfreesboro on Monday, February 13, 2023.
Jensen was reported missing by a family member on February 5th. That family member evidently told police they had not heard from her since her release from the hospital.
Shortly after the initial missing person report was filed, the woman was entered into the National & Crime Information Center (NCIC) database as a missing person case.
Again, the Murfreesboro Police Department Criminal Investigations Division confirmed that Wendy Jensen who was reported missing on the 5th of this month has been safely located in the Chattanooga area.
DISCLAIMER: All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. The arrest records or information about an arrest that are published or reported on NewsRadio WGNS and www.WGNSradio.com are not an indication of guilt or evidence that an actual crime has been committed.
Additional WGNS NEWS Stories:
- Today’s Audio Commentary in the Commissioner Corner with Craig Harris
- Educators in TN, Teacher Pay, Student Safety and More
- Teen Dating Violence is Common and February is Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month
- Leadership Changes at Ascension Saint Thomas as Health System Looks to Future
- Legal Woes in the form of a Sexual Harassment Complaint for LaVergne Police
- New Rutherford County Fire & Rescrue Recruits Enter Week 3 of Training
- Rutherford Co. School Spotlight: LaVergne High School
- 4-Vehicle Rollover Accident in Smyrna Area this past Saturday
- One Person and Three Pets Die in Rutherford Co. Area House fire
- Serious Auto Accident in Murfreesboro this Past Friday