Middle TN - Responding to multiple community complaints regarding a massage parlor, "18 Spa," located at 2425 Lebanon Pike in Nashville, undercover Sex Crimes detectives on Wednesday, working in conjunction with the Tennessee Department of Health, found that five of six employees present did not have a valid massage license, which is required in Tennessee. The women were all interviewed and found to be working at the massage parlor voluntarily.
The following women were arrested and charged with impersonating a licensed professional. Congyun Shen age 37; Xiao Jun Cui age 51; Jing Xu, age 28; Congfang Cui age 53; and Xu Chen age 49.
DISCLAIMER: All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. The arrest records or information about an arrest that are published or reported on NewsRadio WGNS and www.WGNSradio.com are not an indication of guilt or evidence that an actual crime has been committed.
Additional WGNS News Headlines:
- Smyrna Officials Warn of a Local QR Code Scam
- February Unemployment Numbers in Tennessee
- Oakland High School Student Wins National Bowling Scholarship, Trip to LasVegas
- Friday Night Weather Could Equal Thunderstorms
- Tractor Trailer Truck Overturns in Murfreesboro, Loaded with Food
- NTSB Releases Report on 2021 Plane Crash that Killed
Several Remnant Fellowship Church Members
- Cracking Down on Underage Sales of Vapes, Beer and More
- Murfreesboro Police Need Help Identifying Burglary Suspect
- REPORT: Food Insecurity Among Middle TN Children
- Proposed Bill to Make Possession of Device that Programs Key Fob’s Illegal
- MTSU’s Saddle Up Fundraiser will be in April