MURFREESBORO, TN - A special workshop is being held at Murfreesboro Medical Clinic on June 20th that covers the subject of Medicare. The workshop, entitled, Navigating Medicare, will be on Tuesday, June 20th between 5:30 and 6:30 in the evening at MMC's South Church Street location (3626 Shelbyville Pike).
The educational Medicare workshop will explain all the ins and outs of Medicare and help local residents decide which road to take. The workshop is presented by McKnight Advisory Founder and Medicare expert Edwin McKnight, along with Medicare Specialist Shelli Jesse.
Selection of Topics covered:
The Four Parts of Medicare.
Important Dates: When to enroll.
What is Medigap Coverage?
What is a Medicare Advantage Plan?
How does Part D Prescription Drug Coverage work?
Additional WGNS News Headlines:
- Director of a Middle TN Area Foodbank Arrested, Faces Theft, Money Laundering and Patronizing Prostitution Charges
- MTSU Students get a Special Visit from Air Show Pilots
- June 14 dedication ceremony for Dr. James Patterson Historical Marker
- 8th annual Gr8t Chase 5k in Murfreesboro this October
- Man on Probation in Rutherford County Ordered Back to Prison for Violating the Sex Offender Registry
Now, he Appeals - Shortly, After Learning he will have to Serve Over 15 Remaining Years Behind Bars
- Owner of Opioid Treatment Programs Settles Allegations of PPP Fraud & Controlled Substance Act
- 2023 Vehicle Break-Ins in Murfreesboro and Gun Thefts
- Greenhouse Ministries FREE Fix-It Fair and Bike Repair
- MTSU Students Seek a Big Splash in Solar Boat Competition
- Blood Supply is Low - Give the Gift of Life in Rutherford Co.
- Proposed Rutherford County Property Tax Hike of More Than 15%
- Suspect in the Murder of a Smyrna Gas Station Clerk to Undergo a Mental Health Evaluation
- The Cost of Child Abuseis in the Billions Throughout Tennessee