Evictions to Start in Tennessee

Aug 06, 2021 at 05:15 pm by WGNS

Evictions are expected to get underway in Tennessee, after the state says the CDC overstepped their boundary on issuing an eviction moratorium. WGNS’ Ron Jordan has the.... Read More

Tennessee: 66.5% of all homes owner-occupied / Renters occupy the other 33.5%

Nov 25, 2020 at 11:47 am by WGNS

While homeownership has been on the rise since 2016, and early data suggests it could be surging during COVID-19, the national homeownership rate remains below peak levels and.... Read More

Courts, State Agencies Join Together to Host Innovative Eviction Summit

Sep 24, 2020 at 10:27 am by WGNS

Since the coronavirus pandemic struck in mid-March, the laws and regulations surrounding residential evictions have been changing quickly, leaving judicial staff, policymakers.... Read More