MURFREESBORO, TN – Hundreds of dollars’ worth of self-care products were stolen from a local beauty supply store on Medical Center Parkway in Murfreesboro. The theft occurred on June 24th at Sephora in the Avenue. The chain store offers makeup, lotions, facial skincare products, perfumes and haircare items.
Murfreesboro Police Detectives are asking for the public’s help in identifying the culprits, which appear to be one male and one female. If you recognize the persons of interest in the photos above this story, please contact Detective Christopher Paté at 629-201-5616 or email your tips to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DISCLAIMER: All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. The arrest records or information about an arrest that are published or reported on NewsRadio WGNS and www.WGNSradio.com are not an indication of guilt or evidence that an actual crime has been committed.
Additional WGNS News Headlines:
- TBI Releases Hate Crime Statistics
- Upcoming Gr8t Chase Duck Race and Jeep Show
- La Vergne Police Looking for Suspects in Recent Theft
- Fatal Accident on Tuesday Morning on I-24 in Rutherford Co.
- Rutherford Co. School Resource Officers Start a New School Year