(MURFREESBORO, TN) The Murfreesboro Police Department reports that detectives are searching for a person of interest in a fraudulent use of a credit card case that also involves a burglary.
A video that was released by the MPD shows an unidentified woman allegedly making fraudulent purchases at Kroger on W. Northfield Blvd. and Walmart on Memorial Blvd. The video recorded the subject on September 18, 2022.
As for the victim, she parked her car at Starplex on DeJarnette Lane near the Life Flight Helipad and went on a walk. While walking, she received a notification from her bank about fraudulent charges. The victim returned to her car and found the rear passenger window broken, and her purse and its contents had been stolen.
If you know who this individual is, please contact MPD Detective Jessica Rice at 629-201-5550.
Source: MPD Case
DISCLAIMER: All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. The arrest records or information about an arrest that are published or reported on NewsRadio WGNS and www.WGNSradio.com are not an indication of guilt or evidence that an actual crime has been committed.
Additional WGNS NEWS Headlines:
- UPDATED: Beloved Teacher at Riverdale High School Passes Away - Read More
- FREE Event in Murfreesboro for All Ages on Saturday, Fire Trucks, a Helicopter, Food Trucks and MORE
- Fatal Accident Early Thursday Morning on I-24 near Smyrna – Read More
- MTSU Bra Drive Going on Now – Read More
- UPDATE: Name of Woman Killed in Sunday Fire Confirmed – Read More
- This Saturday: The Final Middle Half to take place in Downtown Murfreesboro – Read More
- UPDATE: Murfreesboro Wants Your Input on New Skatepark and BMX Track – Read More
- Rutherford County Continues to Provide Additional Aid to Hurricane Impacted Areas - Read More