MURFREESBORO, Tenn. – In Murfreesboro, a walk-in hiring fair for nurses is being held October 19th at the Alvin C. York VA campus, which is at the intersection of Memorial Boulevard and Compton Road. The hiring fair is hosted by the Department of Veterans Affairs 'Tennessee Valley Healthcare System' (TVHS) between 9 a.m.and 2 p.m., to help reduce critical staffing shortages.
The upcoming hiring fair is open to registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, and nursing assistants. Highly qualified applicants interested in medical-surgical or long-term care can earn up to a $20,000 sign-on bonus.
Nurses have the opportunity to learn about open positions, receive an on-the-spot interview, and potentially leave with a job offer. If an offer is extended, applicants can anticipate completing their onboarding process on-site, which may take up to two hours.
Visit the TVHS website for required application materials and a full list of upcoming monthly career fairs.
The Department of Veterans Affairs 'Tennessee Valley Healthcare System' is an integrated tertiary health care system comprising two hospitals, the Alvin C. York campus in Murfreesboro and the Nashville campus, as well as 19 community-based outpatient clinics located in Tennessee and Kentucky. TVHS provides ambulatory care, primary care, and secondary care in acute medicine and surgery, specialized tertiary care, transplant services, spinal cord injury outpatient care, and a full range of extended care and mental health services.
More WGNS News Headlines:
- Murfreesboro Ranked 39th Best City to Work From Home - Read More
- Suspects Caught Allegedly Vandalizing Store Merchandise - Read More
- OPINION by Mike Sparks: John DeBerry a ‘Rock Star Advocate’ for Patriotism
- TN Supreme Court Clarifies Scope of Appellate Courts’ Authority
to Review Unpresented, Unpreserved Issues with Coffee County Case - Read More
- Rutherford Co. to Receive Over $5-Million to Replace Drinking Water Pipes
- Car Burglaries and Vehicle Thefts in Murfreesboro and More - Read More