(MURFREESBORO, TENN.) Murfreesboro Detectives are seeking information about three unknown individuals who allegedly stole a blue Daixi PMZ motor scooter from CarTronics. The store is on Mall Circle next to Home Depot. Police report the theft occurred on October 22nd.
Evidently, the motorized scooter was moved behind a nearby building before it was loaded into the back of a Blue Ford F-150. The motor scooter has since been entered into the National Crime and Information Center database as stolen.
CAN YOU HELP POLICE? If you have any helpful information on the theft, or know who may be responsible, please contact MPD Detective Chris Paté at 629-201-5616 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DISCLAIMER: All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. The arrest records or information about an arrest that are published or reported on NewsRadio WGNS and www.WGNSradio.com are not an indication of guilt or evidence that an actual crime has been committed.
Additional WGNS NEWS Headlines:
- Commentary on Air Force Release of New B-21 Bomber
- Credit Card / Fraud Case in Murfreesboro
- Gas Prices are Low in Rutherford County – TN 7th Lowest in Nation
- Murfreesboro Police Warn T-Shirts and Hoodies Being Sold are a Scam
- FREE Winter Coats to be Given Away to Those in Need