RUTHERFORD COUNTY, Tenn. – Murfreesboro Police have released photos of possible suspects in two recent shoplifting incidents that unfolded at area Walmart stores. Now, detectives need assistance identifying a total of three “Persons of interest” in the two separate stolen merchandise cases.
On November 29, two TVs were stolen from the Memorial Boulevard Walmart store and on December 6, two TVs, two Razor scooters and pants were stolen from the Walmart on S. Rutherford Boulevard. Walmart Loss Prevention recovered the merchandise in the December theft, just before the trio sped away in a dark-colored sedan, possibly a Honda.
If you know who they are, please contact Detective Shan Harris at 629-201-5536 or email email@example.com.
DISCLAIMER: All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. The arrest records or information about an arrest that are published or reported on NewsRadio WGNS and www.WGNSradio.com are not an indication of guilt or evidence that an actual crime has been committed.
More WGNS News Headlines:
- Shoplifting During the Holidays - Updated
- Smyrna Police Need Help with Attempted Robbery Case
- Murfreesboro Guardsman Graduates from U.S. Army Ranger School
- Dangerously COLD Weather and Your Electricity - Read More
- Lost or Missing Cellphone Scam - Subject Going from Home to Home - Read More
- Ginseng Research Continues at MTSU in Murfreesboro and Far Beyond - Read More
- UPDATE: Early Monday Morning AMBER Alert - Read More
- Unsung Hero Nominations Needed for Unity Luncheon - Read More
- Rutherford County Gas Prices are Low Compared to Other Areas of the State - Read More
- Drug Bust in Rutherford Co. North Carolina - Not Rutherford Co. Tennessee