(Murfreesboro, TN) - Murfreesboro City Schools will host a district wide job fair from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. on Saturday, February 11 at Scales Elementary School. The fair is designed to match qualified candidates to upcoming teaching and support staff openings.
The comprehensive job fair will include teaching positions for the 2023-2024 school year as well as for classified positions, such as cafeteria, transportation, extended school program, substitutes, and educational assistants.
“All applications will meet with principals, peers, and other support area administrators at the job fair,” says Maria Johnson, Human Resources Director. “We are excited about combining the teacher recruitment fair and classified job fair to host one large job fair.”
Applicants are encouraged to bring multiple resumes, licensure documentation, portfolios, and any additional relevant materials. including scores to the job fair.
Scales Elementary is located at 2340 St. Andrews Dr. in Murfreesboro, TN.
With its unique focus on pre-kindergarten through sixth grade learning, Murfreesboro City Schools is creating a vision that embodies the highest levels of collaboration, professionalism, and excellence. The district strives to meet the needs of the whole child and is committed to the personal and academic success of each child within the district.
Additional WGNS NEWS Headlines:
- Trial Date Confirmed for 3rd and Final Suspect in Terry Barber Murder Case
- Rutherford County Woman Dies in Antioch Auto Accident
- Deadly Accident on I-840 on Tuesday Morning
- UPATE on 2020 Murder that left 22-year-old dead in Murfreesboro
- Missing 14-Year-Old in Murfreesboro
- Continued: Multiple LaVergne Police Officers Terminated After Sex Scandal
- NAACP President, History Professor to Headline MLK Observance
- JazzFest in Murfreesboro: The Show Must Go On!