UPDATED: Lisa Marie Presley, the daughter or Elvis Presley, was rushed to the hospital on Thursday when her body went into cardiac arrest. We now head to CBS News for the latest details... Presley died just 20-days before her 55th birthday.
On January 2nd, Lisa Marie visited Graceland in Memphis, Tennessee where she thanked fans for visiting the home of where her father Elvis once lived… Reports confirm that Presley went through a lot of heartbreak over the years…
In California, KCBS TV Reporter Lauren Pozen reported what happened on Thursday… Her family is speaking out about her death…
Lisa Marie Presley was the only child of singer and actor Elvis Presley. She was also the sole heir to her father's estate and his home known as Graceland in Memphis, TN. Reports indicate she was only 9-years-old when her father died.
Lisa Marie was born on February 1, 1968 in Memphis, Tennessee at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Memphis in midtown. She died in Calabasas, California on January 12, 2023.
Additional WGNS News Headlines:
- Stolen Trailer from Manchester, TN Could Be in Murfreesboro
- Smyrna Detectives Work to Solve Ulta Shoplifting Case
- SCAM: Don't Fall for the Fake Lottery or the Winning Letter
- MTSU Professor takes a look at Crime, and TV Shows Ripped from the Headlines
- New Westlawn Hospital in area of Veterans Pkwy and I-840 to Open in March
- Fatal I-840 Accident Remains Under Investigation
- City of Murfreesboro and Middle TN Electric Land Swap Completed
- MPD Investigate Another Shoplifting Case at Lowe's on Old Fort Pkwy