Rutherford County, TN - Eight people were displaced as a result of a Tuesday morning fire on Aurora Drive near Murfreesboro, Rutherford County Fire Rescue Department reported. No injuries were sustained (Click above photo to see more pictures).
RCFR, Rutherford County Emergency Medical Services, and Rutherford County Sheriff’s Office responded to the residential structure fire just after 3:00 am. Units found heavy fire coming from the front and rear of the house. Crews quickly extinguished the fire and determined the occupants of the house were out.
WGNS received word from the Rutherford County Fire Marshal’s Office that the cause of the fire is being investigated.
DISCLAIMER: All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. The arrest records or information about an arrest that are published or reported on NewsRadio WGNS and www.WGNSradio.com are not an indication of guilt or evidence that an actual crime has been committed.
Additional WGNS NEWS Stories:
- Suspect Arrested After Allegedly Stabbing Roommate to Death in Murfreesboro
- Commentary: Confusing Words from the Government - On Purpose?
- Missing Murfreesboro Teen LOCATED and SAFE in Nashville
- Name/Age of Man Killed in Murfreesboro House Fire Released
- Big Rig Hauling Dumpster Catches on Fire on I-24 Monday in Smyrna
- MTSU, Siegel Humanities partnership allows high schoolers to celebrate creativity, community
- Romantic Valentine's Themed Orhestra on Thursday of This Week
- Senator Shane Reeves Votes for Legislation to Protect Children from Adult Entertainment
- CONGRATULATIONS: LaVergne Fire Rescue Confirm New ISO Fire Rating of 2
- Fatal Accidents are UP in Rutherford County Over First 43-Days of 2023
- Woman Reported MISSING in Murfreesboro Safely Located in Chattanooga, TN
- Today’s Audio Commentary in the Commissioner Corner with Craig Harris
- Educators in TN, Teacher Pay, Student Safety and More
- Teen Dating Violence is Common and February is Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month
- Leadership Changes at Ascension Saint Thomas as Health System Looks to Future
- Legal Woes in the form of a Sexual Harassment Complaint for LaVergne Police
- New Rutherford County Fire & Rescrue Recruits Enter Week 3 of Training