Murfreesboro, TN - The Coffee Marathon is underway in Murfreesboro, but not to worry, you can still sign up. Rachel Singer with the Parks and Rec Department told WGNS… Registration is open now through May 30, 2023...
Registration is only $25 and you can register online or in-person at Patterson Park Community Center. Once registered, it’s up to you to walk, jog or run the total distance of 26.2-miles. A variety of courses are laid out, each stopping at a different coffee shop in Murfreesboro where you get your official Coffee Marathon book stamped. Participants have until May 31, 2023 to tackle 26.2-mile marathon.
IN-PERSON Coffee Marathon Registration: Stop by Patterson Park Community Center at 521 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Murfreesboro, TN 37130
ONLINE Coffee Marathon Registration: Coffee Marathon (runsignup.com)
DESCRIPTION of Coffee Marathon: Buzz by each of the nine participating coffee shops and walk or run all nine routes. Each time you walk or run a route, ask the participating coffee shop to sign your passport. If the shop is closed have a friend sign or bring it by Patterson Park Community Center. After completing all 26.2-miles, bring your signed passport to Patterson Park Community Center for your commemorative coffee mug. Maps will be available during the registration process.
Additional WGNS News Headlines:
- COMMENTARY: The Opioid Epidemic in Rutherford County
- UPDATE: 44-Year-Old Woman Missing Since Feb. 4, Located
- TBI Outsourcing Hundreds of Sexual Assault Kits
- UPDATE: Habitat for Humanity Subdivision is Growing
- MTSU’s Jacquet Jazz Festival April 1
- UPDATE: No Injuries in Saturday Car Fire in Smyrna
- Reeves-Sain Drug Store Reopens
- Cheapest Gas in Rutherford County and the State
- TN National Guard: Smyrna’s 45th Civil Support Team changes command
- UPDATE on a Friday Fire in Murfreesboro
- Former Banker Bob Murfree Passes Away on His Birthday
- THIS WEEK: TN Volunteer Firefighters Week
- Man Convicted in 2017 Murder Sentenced in Rutherford Co.
- Man Convicted in Murfreesboro Rape Case Sentenced to 17-Years