MURFREESBORO, Tenn. – Ascension Saint Thomas Rutherford Foundation has announced the 3rd Annual Ascension Saint Thomas Rutherford Foundation Golf Tournament. The event will take place on Monday, May 15, at the Stones River Country Club to benefit the Dr. Jim Boerner Nursery - Pediatric Fund.
The Nursery-Pediatric Fund was established in 1984 and serves Labor and Delivery, the Well Baby Nursery, the Lee and Susan Moss Family NICU, and the Pediatric unit at Ascension Saint Thomas Rutherford. Over the past seven years, the Ascension Saint Thomas Rutherford Foundation has funded over $770,204 for our nursery, Lee and Susan Moss Family NICU, and pediatric units.
“We are so excited to be hosting our 3rd annual golf tournament to raise funds for some of our smallest and most vulnerable patients,” said Gina DeJean, Ascension Saint Thomas Rutherford Foundation Director. “Over the years, this fund has supported infant car seats for patients in need, NICview cameras, a new c-section operation room table, neonatal intensive care cardiac monitors, a continuum of education for maternal service associates, and much more.”
The morning will start with a complimentary breakfast followed by a tee off at 9:30 a.m. The course will start at the private course and will run alongside the Stones River. Lunch will be provided by The Alley on Main, along with complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages throughout the day. Each participant will receive a goody bag and a $25 gift certificate to the pro shop. In addition, golfers can compete for prizes for longest drive, closest to the pin, tiger drive, beat the pro and putting contest.
To learn more about how to become a sponsor for this event, visit https://give.stthomas.org/campaign/pediatric-golf-tournament/c329999.
Additional WGNS News Headlines:
- California Man Arrested in Murfreesboro Police After MPD Intercepts Fentanyl Pills
- 1-Intruder Killed After Alleged Home Invasion
- 14-Year-old Accused of Stealing a School Bus just outside of Rutherford Co.
- Local Officers Honor Fallen Rutherford Co. Sheriff's Detective
- Unknown Subject Attempts to Break Into Murfreesboro Collectible Store
- Commentary by County Commissioner Craig Harris: All the Different Generations
- UPDATE: Saving AM Radio from Vehicles in the United States