MURFREESBORO, TN – Lot’s of adult beverages were taken in two recent theft’s that were reported in Murfreesboro. The theft’s occurred about a week before the Memorial Day Weekend. Local detectives now need help from the community in identifying a person of interest. One woman was caught on a surveillance video camera inside the store and police have since released that photo (above this article).
Police say on May 25th, hundreds of dollars' worth of liquor was stolen from Stones River Liquor on North Thompson Lane in the ‘Boro. Authorities say an unknown female who was caught on video is also suspected of stealing liquor from Old Fort Liquor and Wine on Cason Lane, which police say took place on May 19th. Detectives report that a gold Toyota Corolla and a red Chevrolet Cruze were used as getaway cars in the two thefts that were a week apart.
The MPD asks that If you know this person of interest to please contact Detective William Pullias at 629-201-5640 or email him at email@example.com.
DISCLAIMER: All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. The arrest records or information about an arrest that are published or reported on NewsRadio WGNS and www.WGNSradio.com are not an indication of guilt or evidence that an actual crime has been committed.
Additional WGNS News Headlines:
- City of Murfreesboro Impact Fee on New Home Construction and More
- Rutherford County Mayor Aims to Establish an Impact Fee or Development Tax
- A Soldier’s Child Announces NEW Solid Black Specialty License Plate
- One Arrested for Attempted Murder in Murfreesboro
- UPDATE: Mixed-Use Development in Downtown Murfreesboro Still Moving Forward
- Rutherford County Schools will Completely Rezone All Local Schools
- UPDATE: Suspect in Franklin, TN Teen Sexual Groping Case Arrested
- UPDATE: 4-Year-Old Dies in Shooting at a Nashville Intersection
- APPEAL DENIED: Man Files Appeal After THC Related DUI and Sentencing
- Nashville Superspeedway and Rackley Roofing Show Support for MTSU Daniels Center
- House and Senate Members from Rutherford Co. Push for Better Updates to Hospital Bed Availability