Murfreesboro Police report they are looking for a subject who is apparently helping himself to others people’s packages. The MPD says they obtained videos of a ‘person of interest,’ who may be responsible for stealing packages from various addresses.
The alleged porch pirate reportedly stole packages that were left outside of apartment doors at 3343 Memorial Apartments, which is an apartment complex located at 3343 Memorial Boulevard in Murfreesboro (Scroll down for video).
Authorities have released video footage of the man in hopes of someone recognizing him, which could lead to an arrest. The person of interest was seen with a dog in the video that detectives obtained.
Authorities say there may be additional victims of the package bandit, but that has yet to be confirmed.
If you feel you are a victim or know who this individual is, contact MPD Detective Dwight Whitaker at 629-201-5636 with helpful tips.
DISCLAIMER: All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. The arrest records or information about an arrest that are published or reported on NewsRadio WGNS and www.WGNSradio.com are not an indication of guilt or evidence that an actual crime has been committed.
More WGNS NEWS Headlines this week:
- Road Rage Shooting Incident Under Investigation
- Members of the Murfreesboro Fire Rescue Department and the Murfreesboro Police Department saluted the Marion County Sheriff’s Office Detective Matt Blansett as his body was escorted through Murfreesboro on Wednesday
- Swearing-In Ceremony for Newly Elected Murfreesboro Council Members
- New Skateboard Park will be built in Murfreesboro
- Locally Operated TwelveStone Health a TOP 5,000 Business in the Nation
- 'The Middle Half' in Murfreesboro Comes to a Close This October - Last Race
- Kick-off Celebration for Walk to End Alzheimer's This Saturday
- Planning Downtown Murfreesboro Developments and Big Changes
- MPD Needs Help in Jack’s Burger Joint Burglary Cases
- TBI Releases Hate Crime Data from 2021 – Read More Here
- An old SCAM resurfaces that targets Tennessee Business Owners
- Smyrna Police Chief Kevin Arnold Set to Retire