(MIDDLE TENNESSEE) In nearby Music City, a suspected serial robbery suspect has been apprehended. According to Nashville Metro Police, Robert Durham was arrested on Dickerson Pike Tuesday evening (09/06/2022).
Durham, who is a suspect in at least 6-robberies that included 3-banks, is currently being held in the Metro Jail and is expected to be charged federally in the coming days.
Alleged Robberies that reportedly involved Mr. Durham:
- Pinnacle Bank, 2300 West End Avenue, on August 30;
- Fifth Third Bank, 1715 West End Avenue, on August 25;
- Fifth Third Bank, 2000 Wedgewood Avenue, on August 24 (attempted);
- Brandy Melville Clothing Store, 4015 Hillsboro Pike, on August 24;
- Boost Mobile, 6210 Charlotte Pike, on August 23;
- Dunkin Donuts, 2310 Elliston Place, on August 22.
Metro Police in Nashville confirmed the 43-year-old is currently charged with five counts of robbery, one count of aggravated robbery, domestic assault, theft of property, vandalism, and fugitive from justice.
SOURCE: Metro Nashville Police Department
DISCLAIMER: All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. The arrest records or information about an arrest that are published or reported on NewsRadio WGNS and www.WGNSradio.com are not an indication of guilt or evidence that an actual crime has been committed.
More WGNS News Headlines:
- Murfreesboro Police Developing a Traffic Specific Department, Meanwhile...
Some Police Departments Have Eliminated Their Response to Minor Auto Accidents
- 5th Annual Downtown on the Farm at Oaklands Mansion
- Fire & Rescue and Sheriff's Office Arrest Subject on Multiple Charges
- Motorcycles, Cars and Even Runners at Hammer Down for Habitat Poker Run
- Fall Lawn Care Class for Local Rutherford County Residents
- Special 9/11 Ceremony to be held in Murfreesboro, TN
- Gas Prices are LOW in Rutherford County, TN - Lower than Other Parts of the US
- Reducing Pregnancy Related Deaths in TN