MURFREESBORO, Tenn. – The Wednesday career fair for those in the nursing industry is expected to be a big success at the Alvin C. York VA Medical Center in Murfreesboro…Nicole Crum with the VA told WGNS NEWS the walk-in hiring fair will be between 9 AM and 2 PM Wednesday (Oct. 19, 2022)… The hiring fair is hosted by the Department of Veterans Affairs 'Tennessee Valley Healthcare System' (TVHS) to help reduce critical staffing shortages.
Highly qualified applicants interested in medical-surgical or long-term care can earn a sizable sign-on bonus… Nurses can learn about open positions, receive an on-the-spot interview, and potentially leave with a job offer.
Again, the career fair will take place between 9 AM and 2 PM on Wednesday at the Alvin C. York VA Medical Center in Murfreesboro. Once you are on the campus, which is near the intersection of Memorial Boulevard and Compton Road, look for signs that lead you to the VA auditorium.
Visit the TVHS website for required application materials and a full list of upcoming monthly career fairs. The address is 3400 Lebanon Pike in Murfreesboro, TN 37129.
More WGNS NEWS Headlines:
- Operation Fall Breakes Throughout Rutherford County
- The Banning Books Battle Faced by Local Libraries and Nationwide
- Homeless Man in Murfreesboro Says Driver of BMW Took His Backpack that Held his Bible and Change of Clothes
- UPDATE: Shooting in Rutherford County Leaves One Dead - Suspect Arrested
- Audio Commentary: Emoji's and the distress that some generations have over the cute little faces
- More Details on the October 14th Shooting in Smyrna, Tennessee