(MURFREESBORO, TENN) A woman and her son have been reported as missing in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. 29-Year-old Stephanie Whittenberg and her juvenile son, were reported missing by a family member on September 8, 2022.
Murfreesboro Police report that Whittenberg may be in the company of her boyfriend James Primm. Authorities say she has reached out to detectives by phone, but face-to-face contact has yet to be made. Therefore, Whittenberg and her son are still listed in the National Crime & Information Center (NCIC) database as missing.
If you see Whittenberg and / or her son, or know where they are, you are asked to notify Detective Julia Cox with the Murfreesboro Police Department Criminal Investigations Division at (629) 201-5514.
Additional WGNS News Headlines:
- Student accused of bringing BB-Gun to Local High School – Read More
- Where does Tennessee Rank on Medical / Hospital Care - Read More
- 242 Citations Written during Operation Fall Brakes 2.0 in Rutherford Co. – Read More
- Firemen Respond to Area High School after Smoke Filled Classroom Tuesday – Read More
- Calling All Book and Art Lovers! Check This Out! Read More
- MTSU faculty-staff trio honored at special Veterans Stole Ceremony