(UPDATE - Murfreesboro, TN) Murfreesboro Police believe they have identified a woman who is accused of cashing a stolen check at Wilson Bank & Trust. The alleged transaction that made the woman the center of attention took place on November 25, when she reportedly cashed the alleged stolen check at the Wilson Bank branch on Franklin Road in Murfreesboro. When the check was presented to the drive-thru teller, the unknown woman used a stolen identification, according to police.
Murfreesboro Police report the female was driving a newer model Nissan Pathfinder with an Alabama license plate that is believed to be a stolen tag.
Detective Daniel has since been able to identify the woman. Public Information Officer Larry Flowers told WGNS NEWS, “She is from Alabama and warrants have been obtained for her arrest.” Detectives previously said in a media release that she may be part of the Felony Lane Gang. If you additional information, please contact Detective Daniel at (629) 201-5512.
DISCLAIMER: All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. The arrest records or information about an arrest that are published or reported on NewsRadio WGNS and www.WGNSradio.com are not an indication of guilt or evidence that an actual crime has been committed.
Additional WGNS News Headlines to Read:
- Best 5 Coziest Cities in Tennessee (Read More)
- Ascend Federal Credit Union to Share $5-Million with Members (Read More)
- Felony Lane Gang Suspect Convicted and Sentenced (Read More)
- Rep. Terry Highlights Local Education and Grades (Read More)
- A Commentary on A Charlie Brown Christmas (Read More)
- The Local Library and League of Women Voters (Read More)
- Murfreesboro Murder Case Bound Over to Grand Jury (Read More)
- Special Grant Available to Local Small Business Owners (Read More)