UPDATE: A Bedford County man who was arrested last year in the Shelbyville area for the alleged sexual exploitation of a minor is scheduled to appear in court on April 20th at 9AM. Christopher Reinhardt was taken into custody after being accused of having images of children engaged in sexual activity.
Reinhardt was apprehended after an ongoing investigation that began with an Internet Crimes Against Children cyber tip, according to the Bedford County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigation Division. Reinhardt was officially charged with one count of sexual exploitation of a minor. The crime reportedly occurred on June 2, 2022 and the charges were filed on October 25, 2022.
After a continuance was granted this past December, a new hearing date was confirmed for next month in the courtroom of Judge Charles Rich. Reinhardt will be represented by Shelbyville Attorney Nicholas Simons.
SOURCE: Bedford County Sheriff’s Office, TCA 39-17-1003
Additional WGNS News Headlines:
- Murfreesboro Police Attempt to Identify "Elderly Woman" in Shoplifting Case
- 25 Murfreesboro City Schools Teachers Receive Gifted Endorsement
- Murfreesboro Police Looking for Fraud/Theft Suspect
- Ascension Saint Thomas Rutherford Goes Blue For Colon Health Month
Colon Cancer is the 2nd Leading Cause of Cancer-Related Death for Adults
- Murfreesboro Police Serve Search Warrant at Atlas Street Home
- The Murfreesboro Coffee Marathon is Going on Now
- 44-Year-old missing woman in Murfreesboro located
- COMMENTARY: The Opioid Epidemic in Rutherford County
- TBI Outsourcing Hundreds of Sexual Assault Kits
- UPDATE: Habitat for Humanity Subdivision is Growing
- MTSU’s Jacquet Jazz Festival April 1
- COMMENTARY: The Alex Murdaugh Murder Case
- UPDATE: No Injuries in Saturday Car Fire in Smyrna
- Reeves-Sain Drug Store Reopens
- Cheapest Gas in Rutherford County and the State
- TN National Guard: Smyrna’s 45th Civil Support Team changes command