(WILSON COUNTY, TN) On the Rutherford / Wilson County line this weekend at the Nashville Superspeedway, there will be lots of noise and power heard from miles away, as they co-host the Power Nationals, presented by Summit Racing Equipment.
The inaugural POWER NATIONALS will be on Saturday, Sept. 3 and Sunday, Sept. 4 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Some of the activities planned for this weekend include an 8-acre car and truck show, with one-of-a-kind hot rods, classic muscle cars, tricked-out trucks and more. There will also be autocross and drifting displays on the track. The Nashville Superspeedway will also have multiple monster trucks, including the original Bigfoot and Bigfoot 5, featuring 10-foot wheels.
You’ll also be able to meet PowerNation TV hosts at the event. PowerNation Studios, based in Franklin, Tenn., is the production company for some of the most popular how-to programs for auto enthusiasts such as Detroit Muscle, Music City Trucks, Engine Power and Carcass, and is also the co-host of this event along with NSS.
Additional News Headlines You May Have Missed on WGNS:
- Clerk Shot and Killed During Smyrna Armed Robbery Attempt
- Pick Your Own Grapes for Free, Learn About Growing Grapes
- Siegel High Celebrates AP Capstone Diploma Recipients
- Amelia’s Closet to hold Project ReStyle Fashion Show and Competition
- Fatal Accident in Metro Nashville Area Leaves Rutherford Co. Man Dead
- More Residential and Retail Space to be Built in Downtown Murfreesboro
- Local Speeding Ticket Goes to the TN Court of Appeals
- Hummingbird Banding at Murfreesboro Hummingbird Festival