A Murfreesboro man has been added to the Metro East Precinct Most Wanted list. Andrew G. Berry, who last lived in the area of St. Andrews Drive near Scales Elementary School, is wanted for burglary and theft. The 30-year-old man was evidently added to the most wanted list earlier this year in July.
Berry, who was last on probation under the Murfreesboro Probation & Parole Office on Old Fort Parkway, was previously convicted on an Aggravated Burglary charge he received in Nashville in 2018. His original conviction took place on September 6, 2019 and included a 4-year sentence. That sentence is scheduled to end on September 6, 2023.
SOURCE: Metro Nashville Police Department
DISCLAIMER: All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. The arrest records or information about an arrest that are published or reported on NewsRadio WGNS and www.WGNSradio.com are not an indication of guilt or evidence that an actual crime has been committed.
More WGNS News Headlines:
- Murfreesboro Police Developing a Traffic Specific Department, Meanwhile...
Some Police Departments Have Eliminated Their Response to Minor Auto Accidents
- 5th Annual Downtown on the Farm at Oaklands Mansion
- Man Wanted in Connection to at least 3-Bank Robberies in Middle TN Arrested
- Fire & Rescue and Sheriff's Office Arrest Subject on Multiple Charges
- Motorcycles, Cars and Even Runners at Hammer Down for Habitat Poker Run
- Fall Lawn Care Class for Local Rutherford County Residents
- Special 9/11 Ceremony to be held in Murfreesboro, TN
- Gas Prices are LOW in Rutherford County, TN - Lower than Other Parts of the US
- Reducing Pregnancy Related Deaths in TN