MURFREESBORO, TN — “The Child Advocacy Center invites you and your team to the 12th Annual Turkey Tee Off golf tournament at Indian Hills Golf Course,” announced Development Coordinator Katie Enzor. “It’s ‘fore’ the kids!”
The Turkey Tee Off golf tournament is Saturday, November 5, 2022 at Indian Hills Golf Course. Start the day at 8 a.m. with a complimentary breakfast from Chick-fil-A before teeing off at 9 a.m. Lunch will be provided by Slick Pig BBQ following your round of golf. “Come have your team picture taken, put your putting skills to the test, bid on items in the silent auction, and aim for a chance to win the $10,000 hole-in-one contest!” continued Enzor.
Registration includes breakfast, lunch, and 18 holes of golf. All proceeds raised provide critically needed services for child abuse victims. The Child Advocacy Center works as a multidisciplinary team with the Department of Children’s Services, law enforcement, and the District Attorney’s Office to respond to child abuse cases, investigate the crime, aggressively prosecute offenders, help children heal, and help families rebuild their shattered lives. “With your help, we can make our community a safer place for kids to be kids!” said Enzor.
Tournament Fee: $125 per golfer (Team of 4 golfers $500)
Tournament Date: November 5, 2022
Tournament Time:8:00 a.m. Chick-fil-A Breakfast and 9:00 a.m. Tee Off
Tournament Lunch: 1:00 p.m. Slick Pig BBQ Lunch
Tournament Location: Indian Hills Golf Course, 405 Calumet Trace, Murfreesboro, TN 37127
Questions: Email Katie Enzor at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (615) 867-9000
Additional WGNS News Headlines:
- The Judds FINAL Concert to be Held in Murfreesboro at Murphy Center
- Understanding the 4 Amendments and Voting in Rutherford County
- Solid Waste "Smart Trucks" in Murfreesboro Area
- Holiday Shopping Event on Murfreesboro Square November 4th
- Income of Tennessee Residents and How it Compares to Other States
- Enter the Gingerbread House Contest!
- Murfreesboro Police Aim to Catch Suspect in Check Forgery Case
- UPDATE: Wildfires in Warren County, TN
- OPEN ENROLLMENT for Health / Medical Insurance
- Families of Crash Victims to Honor Loved Ones at Rock Springs Middle School
- Middle Tennessee Electric in the Lineman Rodeo
- 326 Driving and Drug Related Offenses in Rutherford Co.
- Arrests Made in Murfreesboro Kidnapping, Extortion and Robbery Case
- UPDATE: Murfreesboro Skatepark in Planning and Design Phase
- Suspect Charged with Wife's Murder Scheduled for Court in November
- Drug Take-Back Event on Saturday
- Ongoing Scams in Rutherford and Bedford Counties