RUTHERFORD COUNTY, Tenn. – Charges are now pending against suspects in two Murfreesboro Shoplifting Cases, according to the Police Department. Evidently, the first theft unfolded on November 29, 2022 at the Walmart store on Memorial Boulevard and the second theft happened in December at the Walmart on South Rutherford Boulevard. Public Information Officer Larry Flowers confirmed with WGNS on Thursday that all suspects have been positively identified and charges are pending.
Detectives originally reported that one of two thefts happened at Walmart on Memorial Boulevard this past November. There, two TVs were stolen from the store. In December, two more TVs, two motorized Razor scooters and a pair of pants were stolen from the Walmart on S. Rutherford Boulevard. While merchandise from the November theft made it out the door, Loss Prevention workers were able to recover the merchandise that was lifted in the December theft. Police reported the three culprits fled the with Loss Prevention workers hot on their trail. The retail personnel were able to grab the loot just before the trio jumped into a car and sped away.
Again, the suspects have been identified and charges are pending. But, if you have any additional details about the Walmart shoplifting incidents, please contact Detective Shan Harris at 629-201-5536 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. See original news story HERE.
DISCLAIMER: All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. The arrest records or information about an arrest that are published or reported on NewsRadio WGNS and WGNSradio.com are not an indication of guilt or evidence that an actual crime has been committed.
Additional WGNS NEWS Headlines:
- Police Look for Persons of Interest in $12,000+ Credit Card Fraud Case
- Rutherford Co. School Students Participate in Healthcare Career Program
- Resident Informs Murfreesboro Council of Homeless Encampment
- UPDATE: Two Killed in Tuesday Evening Auto Accident on Fortress Blvd.
- This Saturday – You Can Take the Polar Bear Dip in the Polar Bear Plunge
- Woman Wanted for Questioning in Vacuum Cleaner Theft / Refund Case
- The Flu in Tennessee – Take Precautions Now as Flu Numbers Rise
- The Local “House of the Mayors” is Now a Memory
- Apply for Your Child to Attend the Discovery School in Murfreesboro
- I-24 Christmas Day Murder Case Remains Under Investigation