Rutherford County, TN - More than 300 students representing 17 schools and 168 projects will convene Monday for the Fifth Annual Rutherford County Schools’ STEM Expo. The free event is open to parents and the general public, and it will take place at the MTSU Student Union Ballroom located at 1768 MTSU Boulevard in Murfreesboro from 5:30-8:30 p.m. Doors open at 4 p.m.
The RCS STEM Expo will showcase original elementary, middle, and high school student projects in one of the following categories: STEM Research, Engineering, Technology, and Agricultural STEM.
“This EXPO is full of outstanding student projects, STEM stations, photo booths and other activities,” said event organizer Stephanie Finley, who also serves as a science specialist for Rutherford County Schools. “Thanks to a multitude of our sponsors from local industries, secondary institutions, and outside community stakeholders, we’re able to host a one-of-kind event for our students in Rutherford County.”
LEARN MORE: You can check out more information about the event on its website HERE.
DATE and TIME: Monday, March 20, 2023 at 5:30 p.m. - Doors open at 4 p.m.
Additional WGNS News Headlines:
- New Leadership for the Murfreesboro City Schools
- Exterior of House Catches Fire After Fire Pit Left Burning Overnight
- 62-Year-Old Murfreesboro Man Reported as Missing
- UPDATE: The Proposed Game of Chess for Local Schools
- Prom is Nearing and the Rutherford County SRO’s are Preparing
- UPDATE: Smyrna Arrest after Alleged Aggravated Assault
- UPDATE: Murder of Murfreesboro Woman Allegedly Tied to Hendersonville Suicide
- Managing the Proceeds Received from the Sale of Murfreesboro Electric
- Two Females Wanted by the Long Arm of the Law – Reported to be Armed and Dangerous
- Another TennCare Fraud Case – Arrest Made by the TBI