MURFREESBORO, TENN – A subject who was wanted by both Murfreesboro and Nashville Police was apprehended in Wilson County. 30-Year-old William Spratt, Jr. was arrested after his alleged involvement in a hit and run accident that reportedly occurred in Mt. Juliet, Tennessee. With more, here's WGNS’ Ron Jordan...
Locally, the subject is facing felony reckless endangerment, leaving the scene of an accident, and violation of a protective order charges that stem from a Rutherford County case that dates back to October of 2020. Spratt was originally arrested by Murfreesboro Police Officer Matthew Meguiar. Mt. Juliet Police also reported that Spratt had warrants for robbery, leaving the scene of a crash, child abuse and possession of a weapon by a felon.
After Spratt was arrested by Mt. Juliet Police, he was transferred to the Wilson County Jail. From there, he was transported to the Rutherford County Adult Detention Center in Murfreesboro, where he remains today (Monday afternoon, 06/05/2023).
DISCLAIMER: All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. The arrest records or information about an arrest that are published or reported on NewsRadio WGNS and www.WGNSradio.com are not an indication of guilt or evidence that an actual crime has been committed.
Additional WGNS News Headlines:
- LaVergne to Recount - Says U.S. Census Numbers Off by 4,000 Residents
- Young Man Becomes a Rutherford Co. Sheriff's Deputy for the Day
- Gas and Diesel Prices This Week in Rutherford County
- Fatal Sunday Morning Accident in Murfreesboro
- Great Tennessee Air Show on June 10-11th
- Local High School Students Named Bassmaster Champions
- Smyrna Victim Held Hostage - Two Wanted Persons
- City of Murfreesboro Impact Fee on New Home Construction and More
- Rutherford County Mayor Aims to Establish an Impact Fee or Development Tax
- One Shot in Leg During Murfreesboro Shooting Incident
- Hundreds of Dollars in Liquor Allegedly Shoplifted in Murfreesboro
- A Soldier’s Child Announces NEW Solid Black Specialty License Plate
- Over $1,400 in Scented Candles Reportedly Stolen in the 'Boro
- 250 Citations Issued by Traffic Task Force in Rutherford County in 12-Hours
- One Arrested for Attempted Murder in Murfreesboro
- UPDATE: Mixed-Use Development in Downtown Murfreesboro Still Moving Forward
- Rutherford County Schools will Completely Rezone All Local Schools
- UPDATE: Suspect in Franklin, TN Teen Sexual Groping Case Arrested
- UPDATE: 4-Year-Old Dies in Shooting at a Nashville Intersection
- APPEAL DENIED: Man Files Appeal After THC Related DUI and Sentencing
- Nashville Superspeedway and Rackley Roofing Show Support for MTSU Daniels Center
- House and Senate Members from Rutherford Co. Push for Better Updates to Hospital Bed Availability