RUTHERFORD COUNTY, TENN. - Murfreesboro Police have issued a BOLO (Be On the Lookout) for a 22-year-old African American female. Authorities told WGNS NEWS that Mya Christine Fuller was last seen in Murfreesboro on July 29, 2022.
MPD Public Information Officer Larry Flowers told said in an email, “Fuller's family is worried because she never leaves home for an extended period without calling or answering text messages.”
The woman may be driving a gray in color Toyota, with a tag number of 0W3-1L6. Fuller has been entered into the National Crime and Information Center database as a missing person. Police ask if you have seen Mya Fuller or know where she can be located, please contact Detective Richard Presley at 629-201-5615.
More WGNS News Headlines that IMPACT Rutherford County, TN:
- Murfreesboro Police looking for names or whereabouts in a theft of battery powered 4-wheeler and scooters
- Rutherford County Schools to Surpass 50,000+ Students
- UPDATE: Two Life Sentences in Terry Barber Murder Case – One Case Remains Open
- Rutherford County Schools and Sheriff Speaks on School Safety
- Uncle Dave Macon Days Confirmed for October of 2022
- ATF Indictment after Rutherford Co. Sheriff’s Office and other agencies investigate 2-Gun Store Burglaries
- Murfreesboro Man Alleged to be Tied to Drive-By Shooting in Nashville – Arrests Made
- Hotel Stays are UP in Rutherford County and Murfreesboro, TN
- How would Rutherford County SRO’s React to a school shooting like the one in Uvalde, TX?
- WHAT? 15,000 Fentanyl-Laced Pills SEIZED, thanks to Murfreesboro Police and the TBI
- REMINDER: TAX FREE Groceries at Local Grocery Stores Throughout AUGUST!
- Greenway Trail Extension Underway and Disc Golf Proves Popular in Murfreesboro
- Indictment Confirmed in ATF Case Involving 37-Stolen Firearms and a Truck in Rutherford County
- Rutherford County Opens Military Veterans Service Center to Help Veterans with Benefits and More
- Two Life Sentences in a Christiana Murder Case – One Suspect Awaiting Trial Set for January
- Car Burglaries, Vehicle Thefts and People Leaving Unsecured Firearms in Unlocked Cars in the ‘Boro
- $15-Million Grant Awarded - Will Help Middle TN with Technology Jobs and More
- Smyrna Has the Lowest Unemployment in Rutherford County – Beating LaVergne and Murfreesboro
- Murfreesboro Police and their Response to Mental Health Crisis Situations